Our downstream energy team specializes in delivering reinsurance solutions for all aspects of oil, gas and petrochemical operations such as complex refining of crude oil, cracking of hydrocarbons into the many petrochemicals, storage and transportation of oil, gas and petrochemicals.
We can protect owners and operators of oil and gas downstream assets against ‘all risks’ property physical loss or damage and resulting business interruption and also loss of revenue following an insured event. Cover is available on a quota-share (proportional) or excess of loss (non-proportional) basis in supporting multinational/multilocation or location specific programmes with a focus on clients with operations in Middle East, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS. Capacity is granted either on a lead basis or following a recognized leading market.
USD 35 million
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
- Russia and CIS
- Property physical loss or damage including Machinery Breakdown and Boiler Explosion for the following occupancies:
- Petroleum Refining
- Petrochemical Plants (Major Organic Chemicals, Nitrogenous Fertilizers, Industrial Organic Chemicals)
- Chemical Plants (Phosphatic Fertilizers, Alkalis and Chlorine, Industrial Inorganic Chemicals, Plastics Material Synthetic Resins, Synthetic Rubber, Pharmaceutical)
- Gas Production plants (Gas Processing including LPG, LNG Processing Terminal, Natural Gas Liquids, Industrial Gases)
- Storage (Tanks Farms, Non-process Terminals)
- Transportation (Crude Petroleum Pipelines, Refined Petroleum Pipelines, Natural Gas Transmission & Distribution)
- Business Interruption & Contingent Business Interruption.
- Natural Catastrophe.