Our downstream energy team specializes in delivering reinsurance solutions for all aspects of oil, gas and petrochemical operations such as complex refining of crude oil, cracking of hydrocarbons into the many petrochemicals, storage, and transportation of oil, gas, and petrochemicals.
We can protect owners and operators of oil and gas downstream assets against ‘all risks’ property physical loss or damage and resulting business interruption and also loss of revenue following an insured event. Cover is available on a quota-share (proportional) or excess of loss (non-proportional) basis in supporting multinational/multilocation or location specific programs with a focus on clients with operations in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Eastern Europe, Russia, and CIS. Capacity is granted either on a lead basis or following a recognized leading market.
USD 40 million
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
- Russia and CIS
- Property physical loss or damage including Machinery Breakdown and Boiler Explosion for the following occupancies:
- Petroleum Refining
- Petrochemical Plants (Major Organic Chemicals, Nitrogenous Fertilizers, Industrial Organic Chemicals)
- Chemical Plants (Phosphatic Fertilizers, Alkalis and Chlorine, Industrial Inorganic Chemicals, Plastics Material Synthetic Resins, Synthetic Rubber, Pharmaceutical)
- Gas Production plants (Gas Processing including LPG, LNG Processing Terminal, Natural Gas Liquids, Industrial Gases)
- Storage (Tanks Farms, Non-process Terminals)
- Transportation (Crude Petroleum Pipelines, Refined Petroleum Pipelines, Natural Gas Transmission & Distribution)
- Business Interruption & Contingent Business Interruption.
- Natural Catastrophe.
Our upstream energy team specializes in delivering reinsurance solutions for national oil companies, major integrated energy companies, independent operators and drilling contractors involved in the exploration and production of oil and gas all over the globe. We can provide cover for “all risks” property physical loss or damage including machinery breakdown, business interruption or loss of hire or production, legal and contractual liabilities and construction all risks. Cover is available on a worldwide basis for a quota-share (proportional) or excess of loss (non-proportional) basis in supporting multinational/multilocation or location specific programmes. Capacity is granted either on a lead basis or following a recognized leading market.
USD 30 million
- Property physical loss or damage including Machinery Breakdown for the following occupancies:
- Drilling Rigs
- Fixed Installations
- Mobile Offshore Units
- Subsea Pipelines
- Midstream Facilities
- Miscellaneous Property
- Operator’s Extra Expense (Control of Well)
- Business Interruption or Loss of Hire.
- Legal and Contractual Liabilities (including sudden and accidental pollution).
- Offshore Construction All Risks.